Are you passionate about dancing and want to get better?
Hi! I’m Mette. I know how it feels to have a dream. A dream about becoming the best performer you can possible be and maybe even turn it into a living. When I was 16 I moved to London and got accepted into one of Londons most prestigious performing art schools. It was the best time of my life – it was crazy, hard, scary, fun and developing at the same time. The best thing you can do to develope yourself as a performer is to share your thoughts and your questions. I did the same.
The Nordic Dance Mentoring Program will come across
- Auditions that fit well with your dance style
- Comments on your solo dance for an auditions or in generel
- Information about dance educations in Europe and worldwide
- A talk about future jobs and opportunities – let’s find your passion?
Who is the mentor program for?
Dancers that want to develop their dancing – you can have plans about beginning a professionel dancing career but it’s not necessary. The important thing is that you love dancing and take it seriously.
This is what you get with the Nordic Mentoring Program
- 2 x 60 minuts of coaching together with me and my partner Irene Aggedam. You are free to ask any kinds of questions, we are there for you. As a professional dancer I might have experienced it myself and with Irenes skills in communication and counseling, we can guide and help you achieve your goals.
- 1 x 60 minuts lesson on your branding strategi. What kind of jobs, schools and people do you want to impress? Irene Aggedam will give you feedback on your visual identity and how you write your CV. Your visual identity and writing means a lot and should reflect the type of dancer you are.
- 2 x 45 minuts modern technique class; Cunningham based with Mette Helene Schmidt Sørensen
- 1 x 3o minuts feedback on your solo perfomance; auditions or in generel with Mette Helene Schmidt Sørensen
- 20% off on one of Nordic Dance Ensemble workshops
- 20% off on one of Nordic Dance Ensemble dance camps
The mentoring program can be in english or in danish – that’s up to you.
Contact us if this has you interest.